Tuesday, March 03, 2020

My Second Post

This is too funny. The last time I posted an update to this blog was almost 14 years ago. I guess I just forgot about it or lost interest. Just one year ago I moved into my new apartment. It's a very small apartment and slowly I have been trying to purchase new furniture and items to furnish and decorate it. This evening, as I do many evenings during the week; I have been researching different things to possibly purchase for my home and different ideas. But tonight I got to thinking that it would be fun to finally start a blog and share with the world a lot of the stuff I do. Anyway, I'll be sure to update this page soon again to explain a little more about what this blog is about and also include a way for readers to be able to contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home