Friday, April 10, 2020

My YouTube Account Will Be Activated and Ready In 24 Hours For Live Streaming

In 24 hours my new YouTube channel will be ready for live streaming on YouTube. Once my account is activated I plan to share the Live Stream videos I create on YouTube here on my blog. It's likely that soon most of the traffic coming to my blog will be fed from YouTube. So it's unlikely that you don't already know that I create Live Stream videos on YouTube because most likely if you are reading this post you probably came here from YouTube! :P

My YouTube Account Will Be Ready For Live Streaming In 24 Hours!
My YouTube Account Will Be Ready For Live Streaming In 24 Hours! 

 I'm not sure what things I will be talking about yet in my Live Streams but it'll probably be random things. I need some more time to think about it. I guess that's a good reason why Google says you have to wait 24 hours before Live Streaming for the first time. It gives me 24 hours to think about what I want to say during my first Broadcast. Meanwhile, if I choose to, I still can record a video OFFLINE and then upload it to my channel. But I'm going to wait because I want every video on my channel to be created via Live Stream and then saved.

I don't want to get myself all caught up into wasting time getting obsessed with video editing and spending hours and hours preparing and editing content. I simply want to just do "One-Take" / "One-Shot" filming and recording and just get it posted and saved quickly. And broadcasting LIVE achieves all of that. So, I'm going to wait until tomorrow and then I'll make my first Live Broadcast.

I also work for the next six days too, starting early morning and ending late evening. So it very well could be next Friday when I Go Live for the first time. I will just have to see how I'm feeling. For now, if you have any comments or thoughts you're welcome to post a comment below. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home